Practical, very comfortable trousers for year-round use. Ideal for trekking, mountain climbing, hiking and all outdoor activities. The anatomical cut proven over the years ensures the comfort of every user. Practical combination of two types of stretch, highly resilient materials – the base is the branded elastic Cordura with internal coolmax layer and basic fast-drying version (body vapour is removed). An addition is Cordura with internal, additional thermal insulation layer on the knees and seat (increase in body temperature). The construction allows the absence and relocation of certain seams, which eliminates the risk of them being damaged. Over the long term the best selling technical trousers of DIRECTALPINE, highly popular, tried and tested, called a “second skin” by our customers.
• Partially elastic waist adjustable with a belt and buckle.
• Two front pockets and one side pocket, easily accessible even when wearing a harness.
• Elastic seam technology.
• Main fabric together with Coolmax yarn (vapour transportation).
• Shaped knees and back sitting section made of abrasion-resistant rip-stop fabric Cordura with Thermolite® (insulation fabric).
• Simple free finish to trouser-leg bottoms.
Weight: 490 g (L) 420 g (M)
Material: Cordura® – high strenght functional fabric
78 % Nylon (PAD) + 10 % Coolmax® (PES) +12 % Lycra® (PUR)
Knees, back: abrasion resistant fabric
(59 % Cordura® (PAD) + 33 % Thermolite® (PES) + 8% Lycra® (PUR)
Kleur : Zwart
EAN : 08591787120934