Arc’teryx decked out the Men’s Theta AR Jacket for true multi-sport versatility. Ideal for mountaineering and alpine climbing, this jacket also provides your own comfortable micro-climate on backcountry ski tours. The Theta AR offers many of the same features as its brother, the Beta AR, but is cut longer (hitting at the thigh) to offer extra protection when it’s really coming down. It features Gore-Tex Pro Shell three-layer construction, with the proprietary, tightly-woven N40p-X shell fabric that includes a DWR treatment to slough off rainfall while you romp up 14ers or get caught in a snowstorm at the top. The Theta AR is reinforced in hard-wear areas like the shoulders and armswith N80p-X nylon so it will handle pack straps and ice encounters season after season.
Fully taped low-bulk seams and WaterTight zippers will block out any moisture you encounter. When it starts puking, take shelter under the helmet-compatible DropHood with its draft-blocking separate collar, and stuff your hands in the two hand pockets, which are placed high so they play well with hip-belts and harnesses. Underarm zip vents let you cool off without sacrificing any protection from the weather.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell membrane (3-layer)
- N80p-X and N40p-X shell fabric
- Fully taped seams with low-bulk microseam allowances
- WaterTight zippers
- Laminated underarm zip vents
- Helmet-compatible DropHood with separate high collar and laminated visor
- Die-cut hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- 2 high hand pockets and 1 internal laminated pocket
- Generous fit with no-lift gusseted underarms and articulated elbows
- Longer cut with full seat coverage
Kleur : Zwart
EAN : 00806955941739